- Commitment to high standards: Geekay Winding Wires expects from its employees highest level of commitment towards Product Quality and its customers.
- Responsiveness to Customers: Every customer whether big or small should be serviced satisfactorily
OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUTSIDE BUSINESS ENTITIES
- Ethical dealings with Suppliers and Customers : G.K. Winding Wires Limited expects its employees to deal ethically with all Suppliers & Customers.
- Accepting or giving Gifts: Any gift accepted or given to any business partner of G.K. Winding Wires Limited, whether done officially or personally, should be brought to the knowledge of the Management. Strict action can be taken against anyone violating the above norms.
- Respecting the Confidential Information of others.:
- Patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property of another company must not be shared by G.K. Winding Wires Limited with any 3rd party.
- Competitive information of any suppliers or customer must not be shared by G.K. Winding Wires Limited with any 3rd party
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE COMPANY
- Conflicts of Interest: Not to engage in any business, relationship or activity, which is directly or indirectly in Conflict with the company’s interest.
- Trade Secrets and Proprietary Information: All internal data and information, unless authorised, should be kept strictly confidential.
- Protecting G.K. Winding Wires’s assets: The employee should endeavour to protect and preserve all G.K. Winding Wires Limited’s assets and resources.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER – PEOPLE ARE OUR GREATEST RESOURCE
- Successful-working relationships built on mutual respect and trust:
- Relationship with other employees
- Relationship with those you supervise — communication/listening
- Relationship with your supervisor
CONFLICT MINERAL POLICY
G.K. Winding Wires Limited is a manufacturer of enamelled winding wires and is committed to ensuring the health, safety and protection of people who come into contact with our products and business. We require high social, environmental and human rights standards among our suppliers. Managing our obligations in relation to Conflict Minerals is a part of this corporate responsibility.
Geekay Winding Wires is committed to:
- Support the aims and objectives of the 3TG Act concerning Conflict Minerals sourcing by working to educate the manufacturers of the products we distribute about Conflict Minerals.
- Help our suppliers understand the due diligence steps they can take to investigate the source of any Conflict Minerals in the products they sell to GK Winding.
- Not continue to source from a supplier any product that contains Conflict Minerals if GK Winding Wires Limited determines the product is not Conflict Free and the supplier fails to implement reasonable steps to transition to Conflict Free sources.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
G. K. Winding Wire is a business partner for Elin rather than an ordinary vendor. They are professionally managed and very particular about the quality & delivery. Such service is an example of transparent working culture and gearing up for ahead challenge. They are efficient with effectiveness. Good luck to GK for their bright future.
Sanjay TyagiGeneral Manager Operation, Elin Electronics Ltd.
You have been our supplier partner for the drawn-copper-wires since a long time and one-of-the-best at that. I must mention that you have been very proactive in resolving any issues that had come up and appreciate the best results in the recent past. You and your team has built the confidence for us to hold you in great esteem and consider you as our elite supply partner! Just to mention, we appreciate that you are maintaining a 100% FTPR consistently! This is superb! Please convey my gratitude & appreciation to all the employees of GK Winding Wires.
Arvind Kumar SinghHead – Manufacturing, Orient Electric Limited - a CK Birla Group Company
G.K.Winding have successfully made the transition from a home grown family business to a modern system oriented company approaching World Class.
Mohan NarayananPresident, Auto Ignition Limited