It was an honour to be given an opportunity as a business partner and supplier for #crompton for enamel copper wires for a new launch. They have been extremely progressive in trying to build a superior product by improving not just aesthetics but the heart of the fan – copper wires also.
You also might be interested in
Geekay Winding wires hosted a Webinar for the Winding Wire Industry on April 23rd. The Webinar was presented by our Managing Director Sameer Agarwal and was attended by more 300 participants from over 30 companies...
Magnet Wire or Enamelled wire, also known as Winding Wire is a Copper (Cu) or Aluminium (Al) wire coated with a very thin layer of insulation. It is used in the construction...
Geekay Winding Wires hosted the second webinar for the Winding Wire Industry - A Crash Course on Enamelled Wires...
- Winding Wire Price – How to Find the Right Price-Value Proposition?
- Tan Delta – Importance, Significance and Relevance for Magnet wire
- 3 Ways To Reduce Fan Warranty Failures And Role Of Copper Wires
- Importance of Concentricity in Magnet Wires for Long Life of Motor
- 5 Tips to Choose The Right Winding Wire Supplier for Your EV