Geekay Winding Wires hosted the second webinar for the Winding Wire Industry – A Crash Course on Enamelled Wires on May 16th 2020. The Webinar was presented by Industry’s own Expert Sameer Agarwal, Managing Director Geekay Winding Wires Ltd. The Webinar was attended by more than 200 participants from over 100 companies.
The main discussions during the Webinar were –
• Manufacturing processes for Copper and Aluminium Wires which included
o Drawing process
o Enamelling process
o Precautions to be taken during the process
o Annealing process and its importance
o Testing processes for Enamelled Wires
• Different kinds of Winding wires with their applications, composition
• Temperature classes of Enamelled Wires
• International Standards & Certifications of Enamelled Wires
• Common problems faced in Winding wire industry
• Upcoming products and Technologies
The idea of conducting this webinar was to help participants have a deep understanding from a common-sense point of Enamelled Wires manufacturing with some tips and tricks to identify food wire from the bad wire. The session was much appreciated by the participants.
To be a part of more interactive sessions like this keep following us. You can also subscribe to our newsletter, for all the latest trends in the winding wire industry, useful tips and insights from experts and our new products and happenings at Geekay.