Established in 1975, G.K. Winding Wires Limited is the leading manufacturer of Copper & Aluminium Enamelled Winding Wires in India, marketed under its brand GEEKAY. The market for copper winding wires is over 2.5 lac MT per annum and we are one of the leading players in the organized sector.
We have 4 manufacturing units with 2 in Noida (U.P.), and one each in Baddi (H.P.) and SriCity (A.P.), giving us the unique advantage of being able to service customers across India, for any scale of customer needs.
To always be at the core of our customer’s business by adding value through our Systems driven, Technology based and innovative Solutions approach.
To serve with integrity at all times
To manufacture with highest quality standards.
To provide the best possible solutions to our customers.
To find innovative solutions to problems.
To be responsive to our customer’s needs.
To be committed to our customers, always.
Chairman & Managing Director
(B.E.- MNIT, Jaipur – Batch of 1970)
Mr. Sudhir Agarwal is one of the earliest entrepreneurs in the metal products industry and founded G. K. Winding Wires Limited in 1975.
He has been the force behind establishing GEEKAY as one of the leading enamelled wire brands in India. He has been honored for his contribution to the industry by being elected as the chairman of WWMAI.
B.E. (Delhi College of Engineering), PGDBM (XLRI, Jamshedpur)
Mr. Sameer Agarwal joined G.K. Winding Wires Limited as Executive Director in 2005 and since then the brand has seen a renewed focus on technology upgradation, new customer development and expansion.
An entrepreneur par excellence, he has put brand GEEKAY on the path to consistent double digit growth.
From humble beginnings 4 decades ago, to becoming a leader in the Winding Wires industry in India, our journey has been the result of incredible entrepreneurship, long term vision, deep rooted values, continuous investments in technology and capacity development, a focus on quality and systems and a deep partnership and commitment to our customers
1975 – Start of first unit of enameled copper wire in Delhi
1985 – Established G.K. Winding Wires Pvt Ltd as one of the largest small-scale facilities and 3 manufacturing locations in Delhi
1990 – Consolidation of existing manufacturing facilities to Greater Noida Facility
1997 – Technology up gradation to state of the art machinery from MAG – Austria
2007 – Establishment of another unit in SEZ – Baddi, Himachal Pradesh in North India
2010 –Maharani Products take over to expand manufacturing facilities
2013 – Amongst the first 3 manufacturers globally to buy state of art technology from MAG – Austria
2018 – New facility for Aluminum wires
2020 – Starting Unit 4 in Sri city, South India
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- The company regularly donates to ‘Akshay Patra’s’ mid-day meal program for school children
- Company donates to Narayan Sewa and other such initiatives in North India I the field of healthcare for the needy.
- GEEKAY organizes camps to provide artificial limbs to the physically handicapped
- Free eye check up and operations organized monthly
- Over 250 operations successfully conducted over the past 2 years
- GEEKAY runs a free dispensary open for everyone wherein consultation and basic medication is provided free of cost
Akshay Patra - Mid-day meal
Eye & Limb Camps
Charitable Free Dispensary
Blood Donation Camps
OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS
- Commitment to high standards: Geekay Winding Wires expects from its employees highest level of commitment towards Product Quality and its customers.
- Responsiveness to Customers: Every customer whether big or small should be serviced satisfactorily
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUTSIDE BUSINESS ENTITIES
- Ethical dealings with suppliers and customers : G.K. Winding Wires Limited expects its employees to deal ethically with all Suppliers & Customers.
- Accepting or giving gifts: Any gift accepted or given to any business partner of G.K. Winding Wires Limited, whether done officially or personally, should be brought to the knowledge of the Management. Strict action can be taken against anyone violating the above norms.
- Respecting the confidential information of others.:
- Patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property of another company must not be shared by G.K. Winding Wires Limited with any 3rd party.
- Competitive information of any suppliers or customer must not be shared by G.K. Winding Wires Limited with any 3rd party
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE COMPANY
- Conflicts of interest: Not to engage in any business, relationship or activity, which is directly or indirectly in Conflict with the company’s interest.
- Trade secrets and proprietary information: All internal data and information, unless authorized, should be kept strictly confidential.
- Protecting G.K. Winding Wires’s assets: The employee should endeavor to protect and preserve all G.K. Winding Wires Limited’s assets and resources.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER - PEOPLE ARE OUR GREATEST RESOURCE
Successful-working relationships built on mutual respect and trust:
- Relationship with other employees
- Relationship with those you supervise — communication/listening
- Relationship with your supervisor
CONFLICT MINERAL POLICY
G.K. Winding Wires Limited is a manufacturer of enameled winding wires and is committed to ensuring the health, safety and protection of people who come into contact with our products and business. We require high social, environmental and human rights standards among our suppliers. Managing our obligations in relation to Conflict Minerals is a part of this corporate responsibility.
Geekay Winding Wires is committed to:
- Support the aims and objectives of the 3TG Act concerning Conflict Minerals sourcing by working to educate the manufacturers of the products we distribute about Conflict Minerals.
- Help our suppliers understand the due diligence steps they can take to investigate the source of any Conflict Minerals in the products they sell to GK Winding.
- Not continue to source from a supplier any product that contains Conflict Minerals if GK Winding Wires Limited determines the product is not Conflict Free and the supplier fails to implement reasonable steps to transition to Conflict Free sources.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Condor is sourcing major quantity of super enamelled Aluminium wire from M/s G K Winding Wires Ltd. since last several years ...B. B. Singh Chairman cum Managing Director Condor Power Products Pvt. Ltd.
You have been our supplier partner for the drawn-copper-wires since a long time and one-of-the-best at that. I must mention that ...Arvind Kumar Singh, Head – Manufacturing, Orient Electric Limited – a CK Birla Group Company